Hermitage of San Antonio



It is situated close to the mouth of the Cuevas River, in the Capicorb itself, where, according to tradition, a shepherd from Alcalá found a figure of San Antonio de Padua in 1760, and, in the year 1773, Doctor Gabriel Ebrí, a priest from the town of Alcalá, arranged and paid for the construction of this hermitage in honor of its patron and as veneration of this image.
The chapel is a single nave covered by a barrel vault and porch in front of the main doorway. The interior features motifs created with pebbles.