Chapel of Our Lady of the Abandoned
The stonework building has two linteled doorways: one at the base, featuring a bell gable (1705), and the other on the epistle side (1883).
The floor plan consists of a single nave divided into four sections without a crossing.
The roof is formed by a dome over the first section of the nave and a barrel vault with lunettes over the second section.
The set of ornamental elements recreate the atmosphere characteristic of the widespread classical tradition of Valencia.